11:42 PM
So. Tonight I went with some people from the school to go see two of the #BlackLivesMatter co-founders at UWM. It was quite interesting and I enjoyed myself. I also enjoyed hearing their opinion on things in the news as well as their story and why they started BLM. They seem like really genuine people and they had good points.
11:47 PM
When we got back, a couple of my friends and I decided that we wanted to go to applebee's. Of course, we smoked before hand. Well, when we got in there, they sat us at our table and gave us our menu's. Right after the host left, the manager came up to our table and said "Sorry to interrupt, but unfortunately our policy is that we do not serve people who smell like marijuana. I am going to have to ask you to leave. I'm sorry for the inconvenience." Though all of us stayed serious, and I am pretty sure I was the most serious, it was quite hilarious and it made my heart drop. So the moral of this story is to never go into applebee's after you've smoked or if you smell like weed. You will most likely get kicked out.
11:52 PM
So, after the applebee's incident, we decided we were going to go to McDonald's instead. Of course, I have absolutely no money, at all. Well, I asked if someone could get me a smoothie and I would pay them back on Sunday. No one did. But, the people who paid for things also got stuff for other people. And honestly, that got on my nerves and hurt my feelings. All of my friends back home and even my roommate always buys me at least something small if I do not have money. They know that though it might be awhile before I can pay them back, I always do. And I would do the same for not only my friends but anybody I am with. One, it's rude to eat in front of people without at least offering to give/get them something. Fuck, there is no two because that's just it! Plain and simple!
No comments:
Post a Comment